Nuclear Dawn: Plutonium Edition (PC DVD)
Nuclear Dawn is the first game to offer full FPS and RTS experience without crippling or diluting either side of the game.
Play as a soldier in a war-torn post apocalyptic landscape, modelled on modern cities and take the fight to your enemies as armoured, assault or stealth infantry, using various weapons and load outs to accomplish your objectives. Learn your roles, the strengths and weaknesses of each class, and use them to their fullest to lay waste to your enemies, in specially designed environments that force you to exploit terrain and cover to stand a chance in tomorrow’s war.
Then, take Nuclear Dawn above the action and play as the commander. Organise your fellow players in squads, and assign them to tactical objectives. Exploit the terrain and resource point locations to block your enemies’ tactical advance, and crush their plans in an iron fist.
- Two distinct factions: The empire and the consortium
- Four playable classed, each with three sub-class load outs, plus the commander role
- Over a dozen weapons across the various classed and factions
- Upgrade weapons, buildings and classes with powerful Golden Age blueprints
- Build Doomsday weapons with pre-war technology that will give you the deadliest edge in battle
- Each faction has a completely separate base-building paradigm, with different workflow's and tech trees
- Travel across the largest, most detailed maps, which are built in engine for multi player to date