Pole Position 2010 will test your tactical mind and managerial skills to the limit as you head up your very own racing team. Whether you choose to take over an existing crew or establish a brand new team, you will be tasked with negotiating with drivers, suppliers and sponsors as well as participating in research and development of cutting-edge technology. Build your team from a pool of more than 200 drivers and 1000 crew members before constructing, testing and fine tuning your race car and heading to one of the 17 race tracks to put all your hard work to the test.
As the manager you must decide the team's race strategy and communicate tactics throughout the race, watching them play out in real time. Races are won by a matter of seconds so one wrong decision could cost you a podium place. Once you have your team established why not challenge a friend via the multiplayer mode to decide not only who has the best team but who has the best tactical mind.
Do you have what it takes to take your team to Pole Position?
- Extensive management simulation for racing fans
- 17 race tracks all recreated in stunning detail
- Take over an existing crew or establish your very own racing team from more than 200 drivers and 1000 other team members
- Construct, test and race your own team cars using 17 different components
- Powerful race driver and team editing tool
- Give instructions to the team during the race and see your plans unfold in real time
- Multiplayer mode for 2 players via LAN or internet